STYLING TIPS FOR WORKING WOMEN
Working women need to look stylish and be comfortable at the same time.
Create a personal look. Don’t just follow trends. Wear clothes that you are comfortable in – Western, Indian or Indo-Western. Anything that does not depict your values and culture should be avoided.
1. Your neckline should never be lower than 4 inches below your collarbone.
2. Always choose colours that aren’t jarring. You are heading to work and not a festival.
3. Select clothes that make you look attractive and more authoritative (Use collared kurtas and blouses)
4. Wear simple makeup – kajal, bindi, eyeliner, and lipstick and nail paint
5. Accessories at a work place must be kept to a minimum. If you are wearing a necklace, don’t wear long earrings.
6. Always wear a good quality watch
7. Carry a smart bag – no tote or sling bags
8. Invest in a good pair of formal shoes
9. Make simple hairstyles – Avoid flowers
10. Avoid sleeveless clothes for work even if you wear a dupatta, scarf and saree to cover it
11. Avoid wear transparent or skin hugging clothes
12. Avoid large prints and gold borders.
13. Avoid high heels to work – kitten heels or flats are good enough